This month we will be making Jelly Roll purses designed by Embroidery Garden
We will be providing stabilizer, batting and magnetic closure for you to complete your purse.
What should you bring to class?
- Embroidery machine, embroidery module and embroidery foot
- 8″x12″ or 9.5″x14″ embroidery hoop
- Sewing machine
- Don’t forget the power cord
- Jelly Roll (1 jelly roll will make 2 purses) (Jelly Rolls are available at fabric and quilt shops. They consist of several lengths of coordinating fabrics that are 2.50″ wide.)
- about 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining
- Your favorite thread color
When finished the large purse (9.50×14 hoop) measures 7.50″ high x 10″ wide x 3.50″ deep. These measurements exclude the handles.
When finished the smaller purse (8×12 hoop) measures 6.50″ high x 9.50 wide x 2″ deep. The measurements exclude the handles.
Come prepared to have a wonderful time with all of your friends who share the same interests.