Friday, Sept. 14th, 2018
This class is for everyone – whether you’ve never quilted and want to learn, or if you already quilt. You will learn how to prepare the quilt top, resize and apply designs, select batting and backings, baste, and all about threads, needles and tension. Bring a finished top, if desired, to discuss ideas and approaches to finishing your quilt.
- How to prepare the quilt top and backing for quilting
- Threads, needles and tension
- How to select, resize, audition and apply quilt designs
- Batting and basting basics
- Stitch-in-the-ditch and meander quilting