Friday, Sept. 14th, 2018
Quilters everywhere LOVE the excitement and fun of free motion quilting – and it’s easier than you think! Create flowing designs by connecting simple design elements with continuous lines, traveling across the quilt or filling in a specific area. Learn how drawing and muscle memory contribute to beautiful free motion quilting, and how to create stunning designs.
- How to develop an inventory of free motion designs
- Proper scaling and spacing of design elements
- Edge to edge free motion quilting
- Adjusting your quilting path to create your own new designs
- Using Micro Handles for free-motion control