Machine Provided for you (2 people per machine)
Join us for this Two-Day event where we will be making 4 projects to completion! All materials, including embellishments, are included in this event! Whether you are a beginner, or a pro at embroidery, this event will be a fun change and easy to do! There is a smaller limit of seats than we usually have because we want everyone to be able to make the projects, so sign up early to make sure you have a spot at this popular event! We will be featuring the Brother Dream Machine 2 at this event though the designs can be done on any machine that can embroider an 8″x12″ or 9.5″x9.5″ area. If you have a Brother Dream Machine or Luminaire and would like to bring your own machine to use, there are more spaces open for you over here at this link.
Each attendee will get:
- A Bag with all the fabrics and materials needed for the projects
- Including the pillow form and canvas bag!
- Printed instructions in full color
- CD with all the embroidery designs used
- Lunches both days with sweet rolls in the morning and snacks in the afternoon
Here are the projects we will be making:
- What-Knot Quilted Basket – Perfect for organizing your sewing space, desk, or counter-top
- Life is Sweet Pineapple Tote – an almost life sized pineapple applique turns plain canvas into a fabulous tote
- Flying Home Zipper Pouch – named for the clever combination of the traditional log cabin block and flying geese unit, our pouch is fully lined and the zipper is installed in the hoop
- Welcome Home Pillow – stunning applique, embroidery, piecing, and quilting, all in the hoop, and the pillow back is finished in the sewing mode of the machine.
We will be hosting TWO educators for this event from Kimberbell, and they are going to be a ball of fun as we have taken their classes at our big machine conventions and they are a lot of fun!
This will be held at the Holiday Inn Express Conference Center in Bemidji, MN. Address is listed under the details tab above. There is a block of rooms reserved for our guests and have a slightly discounted rate for those who are traveling from a distance.
Note: Due to events in the past, other sewing machine dealers or their employees, are not allowed at this event.