Due to other obligations, we needed to move the dates to:
August 23-24, 2023
OESD Embroidery Garden Party!
Have you every thought about getting an embroidery machine, but they were so scary that you didn’t know if you could do it?! Or maybe you have one, but would like to learn some new designs, and have fun with other embroiderers? Well, we are excited to host this amazing event to show you just how fun and easy it is to embroider! Over two days, we will walk you step by step through six unique projects that will have you amazed at what you were able to do! Oklahoma Embroidery Supply and Design (OESD) has been a premier company for years and their instructors are awesome in guiding everyone to a happy finish! We provide EVERYTHING you need for this event! We also will be providing a lunch for both days so you only need to bring your smile and have fun!
So what is included?
- Exclusive Garden Party embroidery collection only available to
attendees of this event.
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs.
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color.
- USB with all class project handouts and designs.
- Complete kits for all 6 projects.
- A Garden Party Apron with pocket
- Bird Place Card Holder (customized with YOUR name on it)
- a “JOY” Bunting for your flower Pot!
- A Garden Mug Rug
- A Luminary
- A Bee hive Tea towel
- Trunk Show of beautiful embroidery projects.
- Door Prizes and Giveaways.
- Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing &
- Exciting products and savings only available to Garden Party
Seating is limited, So sign up today to save your spot!
If you do not have a machine, we will be glad to provide one for you to use, though we will need to pair two of you to a machine. Don’t worry, we will give time at the end to make sure you are able to complete all the designs!
If you have your own embroidery machine, please make sure that it will embroider at least 6″ x 10″ in one hoop space!! Please bring along with you:
- Your machine with all your hoops
- At least 3 bobbins
- Your Embroidery foot
- A pair of embroidery scissors (if you have a pair that you like)