March 27th, 2020
Two Times: 1:00 PM or 5:30 PM
We are starting our Scan-N-Cut classes back up again! This first class we will be working with cutting fabric and are going to be making this cute pattern that is built into all of the Scan-N-Cut machines we sell!
Here are the things we will be teaching;
- Preparing your fabric for both fusible applications, or for use in machine embroidery applications
- Learning to cut multiple colors of material at the same time
- Scanning in your background to use make use of small pieces
- Resizing a design
- Exporting a cut file for use as an embroidery file
This class is primarily designed to teach owners how to use their cutting machines, but it can also be useful for those who want to try it out before buying. If that latter person is you, please contact us after registering to make sure we have enough extra machines for you to use.
Things to bring;
- Any Brother Scan-N-Cut machine
- Standard knife for your cutter.
- A standard tack mat
- A mat with high tack fabric sheet on it.
- USB memory stick.
- Small notepad for writing “recipes” of machine settings.
We are providing all the materials and fusible web. If there is a certain background that you want to fuse this design onto, please bring it along and we will do it with our heat press.