We repair and service most brands of vacuums.
Basic Service: $24.95 + Parts Costs
- For all bagged uprights and certain canisters.
- Full cleaning, inspection and repairs as needed.
- Many vacuums can be refurbished to like-new operation well below replacement cost!
Advanced Service: $36.95
- For Bagless Vacuums and most canisters.
- Full dust cup cleanout and filter maintenance.
- Canister powerhead deep clean and repairs.
Extreme Service: $59.95
- Dyson cyclone cleanings and repairs.
- Extreme cleanings and extensive refurbs.
We reserve the right to refuse service on vacuums that are excessively unhygienic or deemed dangerous by our techinicians.
Same Day Service Charge: +$20
Sewing Machine service
We service and repair all brands.
Basic Service: $69.95 + Parts Costs
- Sewing Only Machines
- Basic Services on Sergers
- Includes: Clean and oil entire machine, adjust tensions, check for worn or loose parts, check/adjust timing and needle/hook clearance. Tested and guaranteed for 30 days.
Advanced Service: $89.95
- Embroidery Machines w/ Modules
- Sergers Requiring Re-Timing
- Includes: All items from the Basic service plus cleaning and oiling of the embroidery unit. Embroidery performance tested and adjustments made if needed. All work guaranteed for 30 days.
Industrial Service: $124.95
- Commercial Sewing Machines
- Long Arm Quilting Machines
- Multi-Needle Embroidery Machines
- Includes: A full service for machines that require expert service. Machines tested and work is guaranteed for 30 days.
Initial inspections are free and if a machine is deemed unrepairable there is no cost to you.
Same Day Service Charge: +$35
On Site services
A Stitch In Time offers on-site services for sewing machines.
Service area information and pricing coming soon!