We repair and service most brands of vacuums.
Same Day Service Charge: +$20
Basic Service: $24.95 + Parts Costs
- For all bagged uprights and certain canisters.
- Full cleaning, inspection and repairs as needed.
- Many vacuums can be refurbished to like-new operation well below replacement cost!
Advanced Service: $36.95 + Parts Costs
- For Bagless Vacuums and most canisters.
- Full dust cup cleanout and filter maintenance.
- Canister powerhead deep clean and repairs.
Extreme Service: $59.95 + Parts Costs
- Dyson cyclone cleanings and repairs.
- Extreme cleanings and extensive refurbs.
We reserve the right to refuse service on vacuums that are excessively unhygienic or deemed dangerous by our technicians.
Sewing Machine service
We service and repair all brands.
SAME DAY service is an additional +$35 to invoice
Basic Service: $69.95 + Parts Costs
- Sewing Only Machines
- Basic Services on Sergers
- Includes: Clean and oil entire machine, adjust tensions, check for worn or loose parts, check/adjust timing and needle/hook clearance. Tested and guaranteed for 30 days.
Advanced Service: $89.95 + Parts Costs
- Embroidery Machines w/ Modules
- Sergers Requiring Re-Timing
- Includes: All items from the Basic service plus cleaning and oiling of the embroidery unit. Embroidery performance tested and adjustments made if needed. All work guaranteed for 30 days.
Industrial Service: $124.95 + Parts Costs
- Commercial Sewing Machines
- Long Arm Quilting Machines
- Multi-Needle Embroidery Machines
- Includes: A full service for machines that require expert service. Machines tested and work is guaranteed for 30 days.
Initial inspections are free and if a machine is deemed unrepairable THERE IS NO COST TO YOU.
On Site services
A Stitch in Time offers on-site services for sewing and quilting machines. If you are interested in an on-site service, please email us at
ATTN: On-Site Service
or use the email box below.